My name is Joanna Grant, and I live in the southwest of Ireland, where I ended up over 20 years ago now, after spells of time living in both the U.K. & Turkey.
I have been attracted to the mysteries since I was a child, having a deep and abiding connection with nature and the hidden wisdom that lies for the most, part undiscovered all around us. I have studied Astrology for over 30 years, and hold the Diploma in Astrology from The Faculty of Astrological Studies, and in more recent times have completed the Practitioners Level Horary Astrology Course with STA.
My approach is underpinned by the deep belief that we are all connected in infinite ways with each other and with the universe around us, and that the signs and portents inscribed in the heavens and upon the earth reveal the map of what, if we so choose, will be.
12 random facts about me:
- Sun Leo, Cancer Rising, Moon in Aquarius.
- I dropped out of school, and didn’t get round to going to University.
- I am a mother of 2 children, mothering is the toughest job I’ve ever had.
- I wanted to be a witch when I was at school, that option wasn’t available.
- I have always been intuitive, but have only started listening intently, quite recently.
- Reading has always been a passion, sometimes books have been my only friends.
- I can cry when I listen to music, because I think it sounds like the voice of God.
- I have a rescue Saluki Lurcher dog called Pippin.
- Meditation has had enormous benefits on my life.
- I don’t look at my stars every day.
- I think I may be addicted to knowledge.