My name is Joanna Grant, and I live in the southwest of Ireland, in a small town called Kenmare, where I moved to nearly 20 years ago, after spells of time living in both the United Kingdom & Turkey. I have been attracted to the mysteries since I was a child, having a deep and abiding connection with nature and the hidden wisdom that lies for the most part undiscovered all around us. I have studied Astrology for over 30 years, and hold the Diploma qualification from The Faculty of Astrological Studies I was also given my Thoth Tarot over thirty years ago, and have been studying various arts of divination, alongside Astrology all my adult life, watching as the heavens have moved to guide and inform, teach and amaze both me and the people who seek my knowledge, through this ever changing journey that we call life.
12 random facts about me:
- Sun Leo, Cancer Rising, Moon in Aquarius.
- I dropped out of school, and didn’t get round to going to University.
- I am a mother of 2 children, mothering is the toughest job I’ve ever had.
- I wanted to be a witch when I was at school, that option wasn’t available.
- I have always been intuitive, but have only started listening intently, quite recently.
- Reading has always been a passion, sometimes books have been my only friends.
- I can cry when I listen to music, because I think it sounds like the voice of God.
- I have a rescue Saluki Lurcher dog called Pippin.
- Meditation has had enormous benefits on my life.
- I don’t look at my stars every day.
- I think I may be addicted to knowledge.